Jack's practice focuses on: ongoing representation of closely-held, actively-managed businesses; sophisticated lifetime and testamentary estate planning; forming, advising and providing specialized services to family offices; succession planning for closely held businesses; estate and trust administration; estate and trust litigation; sophisticated income tax planning; and business transactions, including real estate transactions.
• University of Notre Dame (Bachelor of Arts, 1963; Bachelor of Laws, 1964)
• Illinois (1964); U.S. Tax Court (1972); U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, including Trial Bar (1983)
• Fellow: International Academy of Trial Lawyers (1983)
• Chicago Bar Association (Board of Managers, 1978-1982; Candidates Committee, 1973-1978; Treasurer, 1982-1985; Second Vice-President, 1985-1986; First Vice-President, 1986-1987; President, 1987-1988)
• Lawyer's Trust Fund of Illinois (Secretary-Treasurer, 1992-1994; President 1994-1997)
• Illinois Super Lawyer - Tax
• Chicago and Illinois State Bar Associations. American Bar Foundation and Chicago Bar Foundation